FrozensCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to FrozensCraft! Our IP is 121.209.229.29:25565

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ME want to be a staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuki_fan

yuki_fan

ME want to be a staff Empty
PostSubject: ME want to be a staff   ME want to be a staff EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 pm

In Game Name :My in game name is yuki_fan Very Happy
Rank applying for : i am appliying for either Mod or Admin :DDDD
Why you want to be a staff? : i wanted to be staff because i like helping people and give people a best time on this server. I also want to help to make this server the best server in the whole universe. I like to help because its what i like to do the most. Very Happy .i got many reason y i want to be staff but i chose these reasons because its the best reason i can think of. Surprised Surprised
How can u benefit the server? :I can benifit the server because i like helping higher and lower ranked people and they will thank me and you for having such a good time on the server.
Will you abuse you rank? :that's like to stupidest thing to do so i will not abusee the rank ever
How long have you been playing minecraft : almost a year
How long have you been playing on the server :abaout a week
how long are you online every day : i am online from 1-1 and a half hour on school days and 1-24 hr on weekend (low chance of playing 24hr). and i play everyday

thank you for reading

now im sleepy Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

ME want to be a staff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FrozensCraft :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: